Join us September 15 + 16 for our first carbon-neutral Net Zero Conference!
You’re invited to attend NZ20 from anywhere in the world. Our virtual program will mimic the energy and excitement you’ve come to expect from the Net Zero Conference with an interactive Expo Hall, exciting keynotes, remote building tours, and top-notch continuing education sessions on climate, carbon, energy, water, waste, and transit.
Our best-in-class virtual platform goes above and beyond to inspire communication, providing attendees with opportunities to engage and ask questions during sessions, tours, and networking events. (Plus, you can attend in your PJs!)
EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE THROUGH 7/15!
- Access to recordings of Net Zero Conference educational content for 1 year following the event
- All Two-Day Pass Benefits
- Access to all educational sessions
- Access to all Keynotes
- Access to all virtual building tours
- All Free Access Pass Benefits
- Access to virtual Expo Hall
- Access to Green Job Fair
- Option to separately purchase Partner Offerings (including workshops from USGBC and ILFI) à la carte
Thank you to Schneider Electric, our Carbon Offset Sponsor, for donating the Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) needed to offset 100% of laptop electricity use for our virtual conference attendees over the full month of September.
We’re pleased to introduce this year’s slate of speakers, who will be joining us virtually to present educational sessions, workshops, and more.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP?
We are committed to hosting an exceptional event experience for our sponsors this coming September. Check out our updated Sponsorship Prospectus to learn more about our virtual Expo Hall, platform branding, and more.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS