We are always looking to connect with the best people to expand our team.
Currently, we are only actively hiring for the positions noted as ‘immediately hiring,’ but we keep all applications on hand should a position become available.
We are not currently actively hiring for any roles.
- 100% company paid health insurance (gold level PPO)
- 100% company paid dental insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- $100/month commuter benefit for reducing our carbon footprint if you do not drive to work
- Team adventures in the great outdoors!
- $750/year continuing education stipend
- 100% company paid credential exams and renewal fees
- Flexible office schedule
- Continual learning and personal growth
- Attend events such as VG’s Net Zero Conference
- A Certified B Corp and 1% for the Planet company; we walk the talk
- $100/month cell phone benefit
- Team fun: Dodger Day, Summer BBQ, Holiday Dinner
- Cafe breaks
- Inspired team of change makers
Verdical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, source of income, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam Era status, or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We are committed to the hiring, retention and promotion of racially and ethnically diverse employees. Our retention and promotion strategies are focused on providing a culture and work environment where racially and ethnically diverse employees have the opportunity to be successful in their careers and to be represented at all levels of the organization including senior leadership.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our diverse employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation, goodwill and long-term success. We aim to create a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment where full participation is valued and voices from diverse backgrounds and perspectives are heard. Verdical Group’s racial and ethnic diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, professional development and training, mentorship and sponsorship, work and project assignments, promotions, transfers, social and recreational programs, layoffs and the ongoing development of a work environment built on a premise of racial equity that encourages and enforces:
- Anti-racism; we are committed to not just prohibiting racism within our organization but also actively fighting discrimination against Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC).
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for traditionally underserved and historically marginalized populations.